LA’s coffee shops rated thus far.
1. Aroma Coffee & Tea Company
- This coffee shop has just about everything you could ask for in a coffee shop. The food, price, decor, and all around atmosphere puts Aroma at the top of the list.
2. Priscilla’s Gourmet Coffee, Tea, & Gifts
- The staff, customers, taste, and decor all come together to make Priscilla Coffee a top hit.
3. Republic of Pie
- The wifi is fast, the location is buzzing, and pie treats are to die for. Republic of Pie is a great place to spend an afternoon.
4. M Street Coffee
- Beginning with the walk to M Street, the array of palm trees set you up for a beautiful experience inside this coffee shop. The price and service are added bonuses to the delicious cold brews.
5. Alfred Coffee House [Studio City]
- A popular coffee shop with a vintage decor and a cozy patio, Alfred’s is rightfully a Snapchat kingdom. The two hour, meter parking and lack of friendly guests made this stop hard to stay at.
6. Marie et Cie.
- The service, food, and unique theme of Marie et Cie makes it a great place to visit friends and family over a cup of coffee outdoors.
7. Joe Coffee
- Incredible art, places to sit, and fast Wifi makes it easy to spend the day at Joe Coffee.
8. Coffee Fix
- There is always room for new people at Coffee Fix. This coffee shop has friendly service and great prices.
The list will adjust as shops are discovered.